The IPLI Foundation periodically grants individual scholarships & awards to qualified students within its network of associated institutions. These are offered to foster the development of creative and innovative thinking to address current public policy challenges.
At an institutional level, the IPLI Foundation provides grants to support a variety of research initiatives in cooperation with its associates.
Individual Awards & Scholarships
- Max Steuer: "Awakening from EU Fatigue? Perceptions of Legitimacy of the EU in Visegrad Countries and the Role of the Ukranian Crisis." (European Public Policy Conference Best Paper Award 2015).
- Tanguy Sene: "For an Age Dependent Personal Training Account - A Skill Matching Approach of Intergenerational Solidarity." (European Public Policy Conference Best Paper Award 2014).
- Sarah Coughlan: "The London Riots 2011: Uncapped Rents and Inequality: How culpable was Housing Policy in the Summer 2011 and how it should be Addressed." (European Public Policy Conference Best Paper Award 2013)
- Khyati Malik: "Is Global Financial Regulation 'Captured' by Private International Firms?" (European Public Policy Conference Best Paper Award 2012).
- Felix Lill & Joachim Rahmann: "One Man One Vote" (European Public Policy Conference Best Paper Award 2011).
- Hiroyuki Ito Analyzing Challenges and the Tunisia-Japan Relationship in Developing Renewable Energy." (IPLI Scholarship).
- Nicolas Ross "Food Retailers, Market Power, and Food Insecurity in the EU." (IPLI Scholarship).
- Livier Michel Calderon "How to better combat organized crime - Focus on (in)security issues in Morocco." (IPLI Scholarship).
- Catherine Wurth "Asylum and Refugess Politics in the Aftermath of the Arab Spring: Lessons Learned from Luxembourg." (IPLI Scholarship).
- Lea Hass"The dynamics of the grey economy in the West Balkan region - the case of Kosovo." (IPLI Scholarship).
- Anita George"The Battle For Supremacy: The Conflict Between Regional Policy and International Human Rights Legal Obligations In Dealing With Irregular Migration in The Mediterranean." (IPLI Scholarship).
- Muriel Treibich"Improving Natural Resource Management in Developing Countries: The case of the 'Forest Law Enforcement Governance and Trade' program between the European Union and the Republic of Congo." (IPLI Scholarship).
- Camille Paquet "How to Reduce Maternal and Child Mortality-A Study of the Health Transition Fund in Zimbabwe." (IPLI Scholarship).
- Remi Boyer "International Office for Water-AquaForMED project." (IPLI Scholarship).
IPLI Foundation Scholarship Grant to Sciences Po
This IPLI Foundation grant is awarded on an annual basis to selected students studying at the School of Public Affairs at Sciences Po in Paris. Click for more information on Sciences Po.
European Public Policy Conference (EPPC)
The IPLI Foundation's EPPC grant is awarded to the Hertie School of Governance (HSoG) in Berlin. Click for more information on HSoG.
Paul-Henri Spaak - Seminar Series
This IPLI Foundation grant is awarded to the Institute for European Studies at the Université catholique de Louvain to support its ongoing Paul-Henri Spaak Seminar Series. Click for more information on Université catholique de Louvain.
Malta Mediterranean Research Governance Project
This IPLI Foundation grant is awarded to the Institute for Public Administration & Management at the University of Malta. Click for more information on the University of Malta.
Tejo Conference Series
This IPLI Foundation grant is awarded to the Lusiada Center of Research in International Politics and Security at Lusiada University in Lisbon for its cooperation in the ongoing Tejo Conference Series. Click for more information on Lusiada University.